- Players cannot engage with other players in a verbal manner (curse words, racism, sexism).
- Players must speak with game masters and referees with respect.
- Players cannot share the contact info of game master or other players without their consent.
- Sharing illegal programs and all third-party programs is forbidden.
- Flooding and spamming both in writing and verbally is forbidden.
- Players cannot share accounts.
Team Name, Logo and Player Nick and Character Rules
- Players nicknames and team names cannot contain political, racist, religious, sexist and hateful words.
- The name of a verified club cannot be used without their consent.
- Team logos and player avatars cannot contain political, racist, religious, sexist and hateful images.
- Players may wear anything on their character.
- All players are responsible for the problems on their PCs.
- The lobby will not be restarted because of a problem on the players PCs.
- If the problem has affected multiple players, it’s in the TAMGame official’s initiative to restart the lobby or not.
Usage of Third Party Programs and Bugs
- All visual enhancing programs are forbidden in the tournament.
- All illegal programs, usage of macro and third-party programs are forbidden.
- All bugs usage are forbidden.
- The players must provide the TAMGame official with their Teamviewer address in the specified time. Otherwise the players will be considered to have broken the rule.
- Upon usage, the player will be banned from all TAMGame events and the game.
- Players may send their complaints to pubgesports@TAMGame.com within 48 hours of the match.
- Complaints sent after 48 hours will not be taken into account.
- Player who is going to stream tournament they have to host official tournament twitch channel twitch.tv/BattlegroundsTR.
- Check-ins will done at discord.gg/eBqPWjY
- It’s in the responsibility of the team captain to keep track of the announcements made in Discord.
Entrance to the Lobby
- The lobby password will be given away on Discord, and the players must move to their assigned slots.
- Team must be present in the lobby with at least three players. Otherwise they won’t be permitted to enter the match. (This rule is void if the player disconnects during the game)
Usage of Time
- The players must check in an hour before the start of the match, otherwise they won’t be permitted to joi the match.
- Players must the ready at the lobby 10 minutes before the start of the match.
- All matches will be played on the most recent PUBG patch, with the standard rules on Custom Game.
- Matches will be played on Erangel and Miramar, on sunny weather.
- Teaming with opposing teams is forbidden. Teaming teams will be last on the rankings without the a need for proof.
- All team captains must take the end of the game screenshots.
Disconnecting from the Lobby
- When all players are seen as #unknown, the lobby will be restarted.
- A disconnected player must reconnect to the game. If not possible, the team must continue the match with one man short.
- If more than 15 players disconnect, the lobby will be restarted.
- After the players start jumping off the plane, no matter how many players disconnect, the match will go on.
- If a team leaves the game because a team member disconnected and do not reconnect to the game, will earn zero points.
- Teams has to be start with 3 players first map of match. After first map they can continue with 2 or 1 player.
In Case of Draw
- If team points are equal rank point will be decider.
- Teams may use a substitute player registered at least 10 minutes before the match and between Bo3 matches.
Creating a Team
- All team members must be at least 15 years old.
- Each team consists of 4 main and 1 substitute players. Having a substitute player is not a must.
- Players must play on their specified accounts.
- Players cannot swap accounts among themselves.
- Teams and player who win price and promote to June Finals. They can not participate to May Tournaments.
- A players may transfer to another team upon the end of the tournament. (For example, a player playing on X team may not play on another team on the same month)
- Upon usage of third party programs the player will be banned from all TAMGame events and the game infinitely.
- Upon breaking the behaviour rules, players cannot earn any points from that match.
- If a team member uses a bug in tournament team get -80 match points penalty.
- If a team uses a fake player, all points earned from the matches where the fake player played will be erased.
- Teams sharing the lobby password get a one point penalty.
- Teams receiving a penalty five times during a tournament will be disqualified from all TAMGame events for 6 months.
- The erasing of points is for all points (kills and ranking).
TAMGame reserves the right to change all prizes and rules.