Do not forget to look at the details of this exciting tournament.
LG PUBG TAMGAME LEAGUE
Tournament General System Information
After the monthly tournaments held in March, April and May, the team count of 400 will decrease to 72 for the June tournament. In June, this number will further fall to 20, and these 20 teams will earn the right to play in the offline tournament.
March, April and May Process
New registrations will be opened for each month. 80 teams in March and 160 teams in April and May will be included in the tournament. The teams will play their matches on Fridays and Saturdays during March and earn ranking points. To be fair, the teams will be divided into groups of 20 and these groups will be shuffled; this way each team will play with almost every other team. After the matches, the 12 in March, and the firsts 24 in April and May will play in the tournament in June. The tournament in June will consist of the 60 teams from March, April and May and 12 invitational teams selected from the professional eSports teams of Turkey, Azerbaijan and MENA countries, a total of 72 teams.
Who May Participate?
The top 12 teams won’t be able to participate in April and May; the first 24 teams in April won’t be able to participate in May. Teams breaking this rule will forfeit their prize and the right to enter the June tournament.
In the June and Offline tournament , the teams advancing to the finals in March, April and May will start on the June tournament. Teams will divide into 4 groups of 18 based on their rankings and first 20 teams advance to Grand Final.
- Matches will be played in 3 matches, and “Custom Game” settings will be unchanged. (Only Red Zone will be off)
- Custom Game will be created with the standard game settings, and it will be the same as public game play. (excluding Red Zone)
- Two of the matches will be played on Erangel and one will be player on Miramar; all matches will be on sunny weather.
- A total of 400 teams will participate in March, April and May.
- 60 teams out of 400 (12 from March and 24 from April and May) will get the chance to participate in the finals in June.
- 12 teams chosen from the professional eSports teams of Turkey, Azerbaijan and MENA countries will be invited to the tournament.
- With the eliminations in June, the number of teams will be decreased from 72 to 20 and these 20 teams will be invited to the offline tournament.
- After the matches played in the offline tournament, the winner will earn the cash and sponsors prizes; and also will have chance to be considered on higher level events for PUBG.
March, April and May Tournaments
- 80 teams will participate in March and 160 teams will participate in April and May.
- 80 teams will be divided into 4, and 160 teams will be divided into 8 groups and these group will be shuffled every week. This way, all teams will have the chance to play with almost all other teams.
- Matches will be spread on two days, Friday and Saturday.
- The top ranking 12 teams in March, and the top ranking 24 teams in April and May rankings will earn the right to participate in the tournament in June.
- The top 24 ranking teams in the monthly tournaments must wait for June. They are ineligible for the other monthly tournaments.
- As an example, if team X was one of the top 12 teams in March, they won’t be able to participate in April and May. If it was one of the top 24 teams in April, they won’t be able to participate in May. The teams no in the top 24 may try their luck in other months.
June Tournament and Offline Tournament
- It will be between the 60 teams advancing from the Match, April and May tournament and the 12 invited teams.
- Teams will be divided into 4 groups of 18 and the groups won’t be shuffled this month.
- Teams will be divided into groups based on their rankings in the monthly tournaments.
- Invited teams will be seperate to groups with random draw.
- First 20 teams (based general ranking) advance to Grand Final.